DALLAS, March 6, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Alliance Data Systems Corporation (NYSE: ADS), a leading provider of loyalty and marketing solutions derived from transaction-rich data, today announced that Ed Heffernan, president and chief executive officer, will present at the following conferences:
- Credit Suisse 2013 Global Services Conference at the Phoenician Hotel in Scottsdale, AZ. The presentation will take place on Tuesday, March 12 th at 9:00 a.m. MT and will be broadcast live over the Internet at the following address: http://cc.talkpoint.com/cred001/031113a_am/?entity=2_IBU3JLJ.
- Barclays 2013 Emerging Payments Forum at the Boston Harbor Hotel in Boston, MA. The presentation will take place on Tuesday, March 19 th at 2:35 p.m. ET and will be broadcast live over the Internet at the following address: http://cc.talkpoint.com/barc002/031913a_lp/?entity=6_P6POGW2.
The company's presentations can also be accessed through the Company's website at www.alliancedata.com. A replay of the webcasts will be available for 30 days following the presentations.
About Alliance DataAlliance Data® (NYSE: ADS) and its combined businesses is North America's largest and most comprehensive provider of transaction-based, data-driven marketing and loyalty solutions serving large, consumer-based industries. The Company creates and deploys customized solutions, enhancing the critical customer marketing experience; the result is measurably changing consumer behavior while driving business growth and profitability for some of today's most recognizable brands. Alliance Data helps its clients create and increase customer loyalty through solutions that engage millions of customers each day across multiple touch points using traditional, digital, mobile and other emerging technologies. Headquartered in Dallas, Alliance Data and its three businesses employ approximately 11,000 associates at more than 70 locations worldwide. Alliance Data consists of three businesses: Alliance Data Retail Services, a leading provider of marketing-driven credit solutions; Epsilon®, a leading provider of multichannel, data-driven technologies and marketing services; and LoyaltyOne®, which owns and operates the AIR MILES® Reward Program, Canada's premier coalition loyalty program. For more information about the company, visit our web site, www.alliancedata.com, or follow us on Twitter via @AllianceData.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts