TROY, Mich., March 6, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- In response to a growing demand by businesses for targeted employment data, Kelly Services (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) and Economic Modeling Specialists Intl (EMSI), a CareerBuilder company, have developed a data analytics tool designed to evaluate labor market trends.
The Talent Market Analyst is an innovative workforce planning tool, featuring key insight to support both long-term strategic planning and short-term sourcing activities. Data is collected from more than 90 credible sources, updated quarterly, and kept current with modeling projections to provide businesses with a unique perspective on current and future employment trends. The tool provides:
- Detailed employment data covering hundreds of industries and occupations, with projections up to 10 years into the future
- Proprietary data from the Kelly Global Workforce Index™ on employee attitudes and motivations
- Recruiting Environment Index that provides a quick snapshot of labor dynamics for any area
- Geographic talent pipeline information based on graduation rates of relevant degrees
Currently, data is available for the U.S., U.K. and Canadian markets, with plans for expansion to additional countries later this year.
"Businesses today are putting more focus on workforce analytics to drive their talent strategy and retain key talent, but labor market data can be difficult to collect, not to mention often being incomplete and / or outdated," said Teresa Carroll, Senior Vice President, Centers of Excellence and General Manager, Kelly Outsourcing and Consulting Group, Kelly Services. "Environmental scanning is critical in the workforce strategic planning process and in making talent decisions more impactful.""Big data is changing the way companies recruit and conduct business," said Brent Rasmussen, President of CareerBuilder North America. "Having the ability to easily extract actionable insights from complex data can give companies a significant competitive advantage in their workforce planning." Kelly Services and CareerBuilder are hosting a webinar, "Big Data, Big Deal," on April 11 at 2:00 p.m. EDT. To register, please visit http://bit.ly/bigdatabigdeal. CareerBuilder acquired EMSI, an economic software firm that specializes in employment data and labor market analysis, in August 2012. The acquisition is enhancing CareerBuilder's workforce analytics platform, bringing together extensive historical and real-time labor information.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV