PETAH TIKVA, Israel, March 6, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Gilat Satellite Networks Ltd. (Nasdaq:GILT), a worldwide leader in satellite networking technology, solutions and services, will present at Satellite 2013, taking place March 18 – 21, 2013 in Washington, DC.
Gilat key executives will be joined by thousands of communications professionals in the satellite community looking to explore next generation products and technologies on the exhibit floor and during the following sessions:
Monday, March 18
- CEO Roundtable - Settling in to New Market Realities with Erez Antebi, CEO Gilat Satellite Networks in room 207A at 10:30am
- What's Next for the MSS Industry in an Era of Mergers and Consolidation? with Moshe (Chico) Tamir, VP, Defense and Homeland Security, Gilat Satellite Networks in room 140 at 4:30pm
- The New Requirements for Growth in Satellite Services with Glenn Katz, CEO Spacenet in room 207B at 4:30pm
- Mobile DSNG: Technology Enablers and Market Potential with Ilan Kaplan, Head of SOTM Line of Business, Gilat Satellite Networks in room 209AB at 1:45pm
- BRIC: Four Passports, Four Successes with Doron Elinav, VP Strategic Accounts, Gilat Satellite Networks in room 207B at 3:15pm