AECOM Technology Corporation (NYSE: ACM), a leading provider of professional technical and management support services for public and private clients in more than 140 countries around the world, announced today that Stephen Kadenacy, AECOM chief financial officer, will be participating in both the UBS Engineering and Construction One-on-One Conference and the Bank of America Merrill Lynch Global Industrials and EU Autos Conference.
The UBS Engineering and Construction One-on-One Conference will be held in New York City on March 12.
The Bank of America Merrill Lynch Global Industrials and EU Autos Conference will be held in London, with AECOM presenting on March 19 at 11:20 a.m. local time.
Both conferences will include discussions of the company’s long-term strategy and financial and operating performance. All conference materials will be posted on the Investor Relations section of AECOM's website ( http://investors.aecom.com) by the start of each conference.Access to a live webcast of the Bank of America Merrill Lynch Global Industrials and EU Autos Conference will also be available on the Investors page. About AECOM AECOM is a global provider of professional technical and management support services to a broad range of markets, including transportation, facilities, environmental, energy, water and government. With approximately 45,000 employees around the world, AECOM is a leader in all of the key markets that it serves. AECOM provides a blend of global reach, local knowledge, innovation and technical excellence in delivering solutions that create, enhance and sustain the world's built, natural, and social environments. A Fortune 500 company, AECOM serves clients in more than 140 countries and had revenue of $8.2 billion during the 12 months ended Dec. 31, 2012. More information on AECOM and its services can be found at www.aecom.com. NR 13-0303
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV