Stage Stores, Inc. (NYSE: SSI) announced today that Michael Glazer, President and CEO, and Oded Shein, CFO, will make a presentation at the Bank of America Merrill Lynch 2013 Consumer & Retail Conference on Wednesday, March 13, 2013, at 10:30 a.m. Eastern Time. The conference is being held at The New York Palace Hotel in New York City.
A live webcast of the presentation will be available. To access the webcast, log on to the Company's website at www.stagestoresinc.com and then click on Investor Relations, then Webcasts and then the webcast link. A replay of the presentation will be available online for approximately 30 days.
The PowerPoint presentation that management will be using at the conference will be available for viewing in the Investor Relations section of the Company’s website.
About Stage StoresStage Stores, Inc. operates primarily in small and mid-sized towns and communities. Its stores, which operate under the Bealls, Goody’s, Palais Royal, Peebles, Stage and Steele’s names, offer moderately priced, nationally recognized brand name apparel, accessories, cosmetics and footwear for the entire family. The Company operates 864 stores in 40 states. The Company also has an eCommerce website. For more information about Stage Stores, visit the Company’s web site at www.stagestoresinc.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV