7. -- Johnson Controls (JCI - Get Report) said Wednesday it's exploring a sale of its automotive electronics business. But the company denied a Reuters report that it was looking to sell its auto interiors unit, saying it has no "current intention" to do so.
8. -- Costco Wholesale (COST), the warehouse retailer, said Thursday that same-store sales in February rose 6%, higher than analysts' expectations.
9. -- Networking specialist Ciena (CIEN) is forecast by analysts Thursday to post a fiscal first-quarter loss of 13 cents a share on revenue of $448.3 million.
10. -- Pandora (P - Get Report) is forecast by Wall Street to report a fourth-quarter loss on Thursday of 5 cents a share.
-- Written by Joseph Woelfel
>To contact the writer of this article, click here: Joseph Woelfel >To submit a news tip, send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts