LONDON, March 6, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
- iPhone/iPad app also updated with new features
Santander has launched a brand new mobile banking app for customers who use Android smartphones and tablets, including the Kindle Fire, as well as updating the iPhone/iPad app the bank originally launched in January 2012.
The new apps provide a secure service for banking on the go, including a helpful single platform where customers can see information for all their Santander current accounts, savings and credit cards. The apps are available from the Apple App Store and the Android store (Google Play) and free to all of Santander's personal banking customers.
Once customers have enrolled into Online Banking using a desktop or laptop, they will have access to a whole range of services via their mobile phone.App features for customers
- Pay bills or make other payments to existing payees set up using Online Banking at a desktop or laptop
- Check balances and latest transactions for current accounts, savings, credit card and Flexi mortgages
- Transfer money between Santander accounts
- Make payments to existing payees and amend and cancel pending payments
- View and set up account alerts
- SMS or email a copy of transactions or split a bill between friends
- Locate a branch anywhere in the UK and obtain walking or driving directions and timings
- Send a copy of a transaction to friends to ask them for their contribution.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV