PolyBrowser Drives The Web In A New Direction
NEW YORK, March 6, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- PolySuite, LLC announced that it has launched a crowdfunding campaign for PolyBrowser, the first browser that lets you see and control all of your websites simultaneously, significantly accelerating how you search and browse the web. With PolyBrowser's patent-pending design, websites are spread out horizontally like cards on a table, enabling you to move through them quickly and easily.
Today's popular browsers, such as Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox, function the same as the first browsers that appeared over 20 years ago. Those browsers were designed to navigate only one website at a time, yet today's web users typically interact with many websites, often at the same time. This design disparity led Aaron T. Travis, CEO of PolySuite, to develop a browser that reflects how people use the web today.
"PolyBrowser transforms how people use the web by stitching separate websites together into a single interface," Aaron T. Travis explained. "This is the first browser built to evolve beyond the limitations of accessing one website at time."With PolyBrowser approximately 80% complete, PolySuite is leveraging the crowdfunding website Kickstarter to accomplish its goal. The campaign for PolyBrowser, accessible at http://PolyBrowser.com, will be receiving funds from backers until 7am EST, April 1 st. For more information or a press-preview copy of PolyBrowser, contact Aaron Travis at Aaron.Travis@PolySuite.com. About PolySuite PolySuite was founded in 2011 to create simple, yet powerful web tools that that make people's online lives easier. Find out more at PolySuite.com, and access company announcements at twitter.com/PolySuite PolySuite reinvents our basic web tools: the search engine, browser and bookmark, to reflect how people use the web today SOURCE PolySuite, LLC
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV