Adobe Summit, The Digital Marketing Conference — Adobe Systems Incorporated (Nasdaq:ADBE) today unveiled an innovative new UI for Adobe® Marketing Cloud that surfaces data and insights to marketers and business leaders so they can easily gauge the impact of their marketing dollars. The company also announced that Adobe Marketing Cloud, which marketers use to understand how campaigns are performing, now links with Adobe Creative Cloud™, which agency creatives use to build and deliver those campaigns. The end result is an aligned marketing organization that can act and iterate at the speed of digital, creating more relevant experiences for customers and more value for the business.
“When managing teams for creative design, advertising and analytics all under the same roof, marketers need information that paints a full picture of their business, in one easy-to-access spot,” said Brad Rencher, senior vice president and general manager, Digital Marketing Business, Adobe. “Adobe Marketing Cloud now helps marketers surface valuable insights, communicate quickly across teams, and then take action, freeing them from rigid dashboards, cumbersome spreadsheets and lengthy email exchanges.”
Check out this video to see the new Adobe Marketing Cloud in action.
The marketing practice is transforming, and an effective marketing organization needs to keep pace. How does a team surface insights and decide what next step to take? The secret is connecting the business leaders in an organization with the individuals driving the development and measurement of marketing content so key decision makers can quickly observe, have a discussion in real time, and take action. Adobe has woven social elements into the fabric of the Adobe Marketing Cloud which for the first time gives marketers, creative and business leaders an efficient way to drive their business.New Capabilities of Adobe Marketing Cloud Include:
- Tablets have become mainstream in the enterprise, boosting efficiency as employees do critical parts of their jobs on the go. Adobe Marketing Cloud has been redesigned to reflect this trend, becoming a touch-based, mobile-first platform.
Adobe Marketing Cloud Cards
- Using a share dialog feature, content or data in any Adobe Marketing Cloud solution can be turned into a sharable “card.” This collaboration feature also allows marketers to leave annotations and comments on cards, so that everybody working on the campaign is on the same page.
Adobe Marketing Cloud Feed
- The feed is an aggregation of shared cards. It provides each marketer with an at-a-glance view of everything in Adobe Marketing Cloud that is relevant to them. The feed helps marketers and their teams stay up to date.
Adobe Marketing Cloud Boards
- Users can create a board to collect and curate cards. Like cards, boards can be shared and commented on. Boards give a marketing team a common base for discussion and improve coordination of activities in Adobe Marketing Cloud.
- The Adobe Marketing Cloud now provides a common access point for solutions allowing customers to access, navigate, and collaborate between and across user experiences.
Integrated Digital Asset Management (coming soon)
- The integrated DAM system will store, manage and share assets across all Adobe Marketing Cloud solutions. Marketers will be able to search, find, edit, annotate and upload assets and organize assets by folder and campaign, and it will include full metadata support.
Campaign Setup Wizard (coming soon)
- Marketers will be able to quickly create a campaign, specifying campaign title, team and asset repository. If Adobe Creative Cloud users are invited, their Creative Cloud account will be synchronized automatically with the campaign's Digital Asset Management folder. Automatic synchronizations and integrated sharing, commenting and annotations mean that marketers will always be up to date with their creative team and that assets don’t get lost in transfer.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Jim Cramer + 20 Wall Street pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Real-time trading forum
- Actionable trade ideas
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV