Adobe Summit, The Digital Marketing Conference — Adobe Systems Incorporated (Nasdaq:ADBE) today announced the availability of a major update to Adobe® Experience Manager, part of Adobe Marketing Cloud. With advances across its industry leading Web content management and new Digital Asset Management software ( see separate release), Adobe is helping organizations to deliver personalized experiences across the Web, mobile devices, social communities, and video.
Deeply integrated with other solutions in Adobe Marketing Cloud, Adobe Experience Manager brings together the capabilities of Adobe CQ for Web content management and Adobe Scene7® for rich media delivery. The solution provides marketers with touch-enabled applications that can be deployed in the Cloud or on premise, helping organizations build engaging commerce experiences and brand loyalty. New functionality includes:
- Mobile—Quickly preview responsive design layouts while authoring content to understand exactly how it will perform on the desktop, tablets and smartphones. Marketers can precisely control video and image sizing and delivery to ensure the best performance. Adobe Experience Manager also provides a single authoring experience and shared content with PhoneGap™, so marketers can quickly develop and deliver mobile apps.
- Social Communities—Easily incorporate social elements and user-generated content into websites to amplify digital presence, and create branded communities to help people connect based on common interests. As part of Adobe Experience Manager, this gives organizations a comprehensive view of their customers throughout the relationship. Integration with social network profiles on Facebook and Twitter enables stronger interactions between owned- and third-party sites.
- Content Marketing—Repurpose content across online properties, including digital publications, with new article-based authoring and integration with Adobe Digital Publishing Suite. Now, publishers can reduce costs by repackaging Web content and assets for delivery to tablet and smartphone apps.
- Industry Leading Analytics and Targeting—Ensure the entire digital experience is optimized with new capabilities for testing and targeting scenarios on any component of a Web page, based on the personalization capabilities of Adobe Target. From within Adobe Experience Manager, marketers now also have access to a richer set of data from Adobe Analytics for understanding customer activity.
- Marketing Campaign Management—Plan, design and launch marketing campaigns across email, mobile devices and websites. Now create optimized landing pages for email campaigns with pre-built ExactTarget integration.
Brad Rencher, senior vice president and general manager, Digital Marketing Business, Adobe
- “The static website is long gone, and personalization is essential to an effective Web content management solution. We’re leading this charge and with the new Adobe Experience Manager will extend that leadership even further. With key innovations across mobile, social and video, backed by the powerhouse combination of Adobe Marketing Cloud and Creative Cloud, no one is better positioned than Adobe to help organizations deliver consistent, compelling experiences across online properties that build brand and drive revenue.”
- “The nature of our business is dynamic and requires agility, and our online properties need to match that standard. With Adobe Experience Manager, we’re able to deliver rich content across multiple sites and do so quickly. As we look forward, mobile will only continue to gain in importance and it’s critical to know we can count on reaching consumers at a time and on a device of their choice. Adobe’s technology gives us that peace of mind.”
- “In order to best serve constituents today, our Web property must deliver a first-class experience, getting citizens to the information they need quickly and easily. At the same time, we want to do so in a compelling way that encourages consistent engagement with our content. Adobe Experience Manager helps us achieve those goals and inspires where we can head next, as well. The ability to develop experiences once, have them adapt seamlessly across devices, and optimize as we go will be huge.”
- “As a digital and technology agency working with the ever-evolving media landscape, we are always in search of ways to advance the management of digital marketing in a timely, cost-efficient manner. Adobe Experience Manager provides us with a single solution to optimize cross-channel campaigns while increasing and personalizing consumer engagement, unifying editorial and ensuring target accuracy.”
- “Today’s always-on consumer is evolving, forcing brands to redefine how they share stories and experiences across all mobile, social and content channels. Our partnership with Adobe enables us to integrate our combination of brand, digital and commerce services with Adobe’s innovative technologies, to come up with breakthrough solutions and drive faster time to value for our clients.”