Adobe Summit, The Digital Marketing Conference — Adobe Systems Incorporated (Nasdaq:ADBE) today announced that it has introduced new mobile marketing capabilities to each of the five solutions in the Adobe Marketing Cloud. Adobe customers now have access to new mobile capabilities for analytics, social app development, targeting content on smartphones and tablets, advertising and mobile content management and delivery.
"Mobile now accounts for 25 percent of the analytics data we capture each quarter," said Brad Rencher, senior vice president and general manager, Digital Marketing Business, Adobe. "Marketers must think 'mobile first' when developing strategies, campaigns and content. We have added new mobile marketing capabilities to every solution in Adobe Marketing Cloud, so marketers can better meet the expectations of an increasingly mobile customer base."
The huge volume of data flowing through mobile channels requires that marketers know and plan for the critical nuances that can make or break a mobile user’s experience. Adobe Analytics offers powerful mobile analytics capabilities, including:
- New, out-of-the-box mobile app analytics reports which make it easier for marketers to visualize app user acquisition, engagement, retention and performance metrics, helping marketers better understand the behaviors of new and returning mobile users.
- New integration with Distimo provides Adobe Analytics customers with app store data such as downloads, rankings and revenue, giving marketers a more complete understanding of app user engagement from initial download through monetization.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV