Adobe Summit, The Digital Marketing Conference — Adobe Systems Incorporated (Nasdaq:ADBE) today announced it has upgraded Adobe Social®, part of Adobe Marketing Cloud, with a completely redesigned user interface focused on interpreting and presenting social data in a more digestible format that helps social marketers prove business results. Adobe also introduced new ways for social marketers to work and collaborate better with their partners across the organization, and debuted Adobe Social for mobile phones and tablets. Social marketers now have a marketing tool that’s as mobile as they are.
- New UI – A totally reimagined user experience, which is much more visual and lets marketers easily see which campaigns are driving business results and then drill down into any campaign to discover specifically what assets, including posts, apps, and keywords, are performing best.
- Mobility – Manage social channels on-the-go via tablets and smartphones (iOS and Android™ supported).
- Cross-team collaboration – Seamless collaboration tools now let stakeholders across the organization share feedback on campaigns, content and data.
- Content calendar – Improved ability to create, schedule and track social campaigns across platforms and properties.
- Social buzz monitoring – Improved dashboard gives better insight into geographical trends and brand buzz data that helps social marketers act quickly when brand conversations are trending.
- Campaign attribution – Automatically attribute social activity to the metrics that matter most, and break down performance by post and content, giving marketers more insight into the types of content that are driving the best results.
“Nothing moves faster in digital marketing than social, so we have redesigned Adobe Social to get to insight and action more quickly,” said Brad Rencher, senior vice president and general manager, Digital Marketing Business, Adobe. “We’re seeing incredible momentum with Adobe Social as more and more brands see the value of connecting social activity to business results.”
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV