Adobe Summit, The Digital Marketing Conference —
Adobe Systems Incorporated (Nasdaq:ADBE) today announced the availability of a new
Digital Asset Management
(DAM) offering within its industry leading
Adobe® Experience Manager
, part of
Adobe Marketing Cloud
. Adobe has reimagined digital asset management with both marketers and creatives in mind, giving organizations truly unprecedented capabilities to bridge workflows and more easily deliver consistent, high-quality experiences anywhere and on any device.
Adobe Experience Manager DAM is deeply integrated with
Adobe Creative Cloud™
, which makes collaboration between marketers and creatives easier and stronger, and results in more efficient planning, production, search and global distribution of images, videos and other content. In addition, out-of-the box integration with Creative Cloud applications and comprehensive metadata support improves content quality, increases production speed, and ensures brand consistency and the ability to reuse assets.
The new offering also combines digital asset management capabilities with
for optimized video, dynamic media and personalized media delivery to the Web, tablets and smartphones, as well as in-store kiosks and displays and customized print products. This helps marketers get the most value from their digital assets by adapting and re-using them for rich mobile experiences, social sites and more.
By uniting the creation, management and delivery of all assets, marketers and content publishers can now support responsive design, which tailors the experience across devices, as well as manage the ever-increasing number of assets required to deliver the most personalized experience.
Adobe Experience Manager DAM includes:
- Enterprise-grade Asset Management for creating flexible workflows, keeping multiple versions of assets, designing taxonomies, and managing metadata efficiently across organizations and external agencies.
- New, touch-enabled user interface supports and streamlines creative and marketing workflows for tablet users.
- Dynamic Media to serve rich experiences on demand across Web, mobile and social properties using a single set of master assets.
- Video for improving engagement and conversion via marketing-centric video workflow, optimization and publishing capabilities.
- Flexible Architecture that is built on open standards provides extension points to backend systems and is easy to customize.
Arun Anantharaman, vice president and general manager, Adobe Experience Manager Product Development,
- “Adobe Experience Manager changes the game for digital asset management. No longer is it a place where creative assets languish, but an innovation engine for delivering experiences that drive revenue. The combination of deep Creative Cloud integration and the rich media management and delivery capabilities of Scene7, make Adobe the complete platform—from creation to optimized delivery.”
Mark Henley, technology strategy director,
Fairfax Metro Media
- “Adobe Experience Manager is fast becoming an ideal solution for not only marketing organizations but also media companies like Fairfax Media. Adobe’s solution will enable us to manage, organize and use digital media assets to maintain the quality and integrity of editorial across online channels, while also helping analyze dynamic segmentation and site traffic for our metropolitan mastheads, The Sydney Morning Herald and The Age. Ultimately, it can allow our editorial staff to focus more on content for all platforms, with increased quality and less effort required for processes and production.”
Barbara Venneman, principal, Deloitte Consulting LLP and national practice leader for
- “Adobe continues to close the gap between creative development and technology, allowing marketers to increase their focus on what really matters. By integrating Adobe Creative Cloud and Adobe Marketing Cloud, the Adobe platform now offers digital marketers the ability to smoothly manage and promote creative assets in a true omni-channel environment. This level of integration assists companies to break down the barriers between marketing disciplines to create cohesive, effective marketing units focused on brand enhancement, revenue generation, and customer engagement.”
Andy Jacobs, executive vice president, chief technology officer,
- “At MRM, we believe in people first. Customer experience management is a major focus in all our engagements. The convergence of Adobe Creative and Marketing Clouds in Adobe’s new digital asset management offering provides us a powerful platform to develop ideas with purpose and experiences that create value to people. There is no other platform that brings all facets of marketing and creative together for the collaboration and delivery of industry leading customer experiences.”
Melissa Webster, program vice president, Content and Digital Media Technologies,
- “Adobe is establishing a new model in digital asset management with the integrated capabilities it is bringing to market. Connecting the creative side of marketing with the business and revenue side and then adding dynamic delivery capabilities is a winning combination for businesses and a key to success. This unification of workflows helps solve many of the problems that have led to disparate systems and hindered marketers and content publishers from keeping up with the growing demands of managing customer-facing content.”
Adobe Experience Manager Digital Asset Management is immediately available on a worldwide basis.