Dole Food Company, Inc. (NYSE:DOLE) announced it will report results for the fourth quarter and fiscal year ended December 29, 2012, on March 12, 2013, after the market closes. The company will host a conference call/webcast and slide presentation to discuss these results at 4:45 p.m. ET.
Interested parties may participate by calling 1-866-730-5771 from the United States and 1-857-350-1595 from other locations. The participant passcode is 49972438. The webcast and slide presentation will be accessible at http://investors.dole.com.
A replay of the call will be available until March 19, 2013, by calling 1-888-286-8010 or 1-617-801-6888. The access code for the replay is 65803809. A replay of the webcast will be archived and available on http://investors.dole.com.
Dole is one of the world’s largest producers and marketers of high-quality fresh fruit and fresh vegetables, and is the leading producer of organic bananas. Dole is one of the largest producers of bananas and pineapples, an industry leader in packaged salads, fresh-packed vegetables and fresh berries and is a produce industry leader in nutrition education and research. For more information, please visit www.dole.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV