Guidance Software, Inc. (NASDAQ: GUID) today announced management participation at the 25 th Annual ROTH Conference.
|Event:||25 th Annual ROTH Conference|
|Date:||Tuesday, March 19, 2013|
|Time:||9:30 AM Pacific|
|Location:||Ritz Carlton (Laguna Niguel)|
|Company Participants:||Victor Limongelli, Chief Executive Officer|
|Barry Plaga, Chief Financial Officer|
A link to the live webcast of the presentation can be accessed on Guidance's website at http://investors.guidancesoftware.com/events.cfm. A replay of the webcast will be available for 90 days after the presentation and can be accessed at the same web address.
About Guidance Software, Inc.
Guidance Software is recognized worldwide as the industry leader in digital investigative solutions. Its EnCase® Enterprise platform is used by numerous government agencies, more than 65 percent of the Fortune 100, and more than 40 percent of the Fortune 500, to conduct digital investigations of servers, laptops, desktops, and mobile devices. Built on the EnCase® Enterprise platform are market-leading electronic discovery and cyber security solutions, EnCase® eDiscovery and EnCase® Cybersecurity, which enable organizations to respond to litigation discovery requests, proactively perform data discovery for compliance purposes, and conduct speedy and thorough security incident response. For more information about Guidance Software, visit www.guidancesoftware.com.EnCase®, EnScript®, FastBloc®, EnCE®, EnCEP®, CaseCentral®, CaseCentral eDiscovery Cloud®, Guidance Software™ and Tableau™ are registered trademarks or trademarks owned by Guidance Software in the United States and other jurisdictions and may not be used without prior written permission. All other trademarks and copyrights referenced in this press release are the property of their respective owners.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV