Glancy Binkow & Goldberg LLP announces that it is investigating potential claims on behalf of purchasers of the securities of Accretive Health, Inc. (“Accretive” or the “Company”) (NYSE:AH) concerning possible violations of federal securities laws. The investigation focuses on allegations that certain statements issued by Accretive between May 9, 2012 and February 26, 2013 were false and misleading regarding the Company’s business, operations and prospects.
Accretive provides revenue cycle management services for hospitals and healthcare providers in the United States. The investigation is related to Accretive’s February 26, 2013 announcement that it will postpone the release of the Company’s financial results for the fourth quarter and full-year 2012 because it is evaluating the timing of revenue recognition for its revenue cycle management agreements. In addition, Accretive announced that it was withdrawing the financial guidance that the Company previously provided on November 7, 2012. As a result of this news, the price of Accretive shares declined almost 20%, on heavy trading volume.
If you purchased Accretive securities between May 9, 2012 and February 26, 2013, if you have information or would like to learn more about these claims, or if you wish to discuss these matters or have any questions concerning this announcement or your rights or interests with respect to these matters, please contact Michael Goldberg, Esquire, of Glancy Binkow & Goldberg LLP, 1925 Century Park East, Suite 2100, Los Angeles, California 90067, by telephone at (310) 201-9150, Toll Free at (888) 773-9224, by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit our website at http://www.glancylaw.com.
This press release may be considered Attorney Advertising in some jurisdictions under the applicable law and ethical rules.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV