DineEquity, Inc. (NYSE: DIN), the parent company of Applebee's Neighborhood Grill & Bar ® and IHOP ® Restaurants, today announced that management will present a Company overview to investors at the J.P. Morgan Gaming, Lodging, Restaurant & Leisure Management Access Forum 2013 on Friday, March 8, 2013 from 9:45 a.m. to 10:25 a.m. Pacific Time in Las Vegas, Nevada.
A live webcast of the conference presentation will be available on DineEquity's Web site at www.dineequity.com., and may be accessed by visiting Calls & Presentations under the site's Investor Information section. Participants should allow approximately ten minutes prior to the conference presentation start time to visit the site and download any streaming media software needed to listen to the webcast.
About DineEquity, Inc.
Based in Glendale, California, DineEquity, Inc., through its
subsidiaries, franchises and operates restaurants under the Applebee’s
Neighborhood Grill & Bar
® and IHOP
With more than 3,600 restaurants combined in 17 countries, over 400
franchisees and approximately 200,000 team members (including
franchisee- and company-operated restaurant employees), DineEquity is
one of the largest full-service restaurant companies in the world. For
more information on DineEquity, visit the Company's Web site located at
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV