PLAINSBORO, N.J., March 5, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Integra LifeSciences Holdings Corporation (Nasdaq:IART) announced today that it will present at the following conferences in the next few weeks:
- At 1:00 PM ET on Tuesday, March 12, 2013, Ms. Angela Steinway, Head of Investor Relations of Integra, will present at the Barclays Global Healthcare Conference in Miami, Florida. The presentation will not be webcast. However, Integra will host one-on-one meetings with investors.
- At 2:10 PM CT / 3:10 PM ET on Tuesday, March 19, 2013, Mr. Brian Larkin, President, Global Spine, and Head of Strategic Development of Integra, will present at the Canaccord Genuity Musculoskeletal Conference in Chicago, IL. This presentation will not be webcast.
Integra LifeSciences, a world leader in medical devices, is dedicated to limiting uncertainty for surgeons, so they can concentrate on providing the best patient care. Integra offers innovative solutions in orthopedics, neurosurgery, spine, reconstructive and general surgery. For more information, please visit www.integralife.com
The Integra LifeSciences Holdings Corp. logo is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=440Statements made at the upcoming conference may be forward-looking statements within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Such forward-looking statements involve risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ from predicted results. Forward-looking factors that may be discussed include, but are not limited to, future financial performance, new product development, governmental approvals, market potential and resulting sales as well as potential therapeutic applications, and additional acquisitions. These risks and uncertainties include market conditions and other factors beyond the Company's control and the economic, competitive, governmental, technological and other factors identified under the heading "Risk Factors" included in item IA of Integra's Annual Report on Form 10-K for the year ended December 31, 2012 and information contained in subsequent filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission could affect actual results. These forward-looking statements are made only as the date thereof, and the Company undertakes no obligation to update or revise the forward-looking statements, whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise.
CONTACT: Integra LifeSciences Holdings Corporation John B. Henneman, III Corporate Vice President, Finance and Administration and Chief Financial Officer (609) 275-0500 Investor Relations: Angela Steinway (609) 936-2268 firstname.lastname@example.org
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV