Green Dot Corporation (NYSE: GDOT), a provider of widely distributed, low cost banking and payment solutions to a broad base of U.S. consumers, today announced that it will participate at the following conferences in March:
- On Tuesday, March 12, the Company will present at the Credit Suisse 15 th Annual Global Services Conference at The Phoenician Hotel in Scottsdale, AZ. The presentation will begin at 5:30 PM ET. Investors and interested parties can access this presentation by visiting the Company’s investor relations website at www.ir.greendot.com.
- On Wednesday, March 13, The Company will be hosting investor meetings at the Piper Jaffray Technology, Media & Telecommunications Conference at the Le Parker Meridien in New York, NY.
- On Tuesday, March 19, the Company will be hosting investor meetings and participating in a panel discussion at the Barclays Capital Emerging Payments Forum at the Boston Harbor Hotel in Boston, MA.
About Green Dot
Green Dot Corporation is a Bank Holding Company with a mission to reinvent personal banking for the masses. Its market leading brand of prepaid debit cards and prepaid reload services are available to consumers at more than 60,000 retail locations nationwide and online at greendot.com. The company is headquartered in Pasadena, California with technology offices in Mountain View, California and Westlake Village, California and its bank subsidiary, Green Dot Bank, located in Provo, Utah.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts