IRVING, Texas, March 5, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Global Power Equipment Group Inc. (Nasdaq:GLPW) ("Global Power") announced today that its Board of Directors has declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.09 per common share.
The dividend will be payable on or about March 29, 2013 to stockholders of record at the close of business on March 18, 2013. Global Power has approximately 16.8 million shares of its common stock outstanding as of March 4, 2013.
About Global Power Texas-based Global Power Equipment Group Inc. is a design, engineering and manufacturing firm providing a broad array of equipment and services to the global power infrastructure, energy and process industries. Through its Services Division, the Company provides on-site specialty support and outage management services for commercial nuclear reactors in the United States and maintenance services to fossil and hydroelectric power plants and other industrial operations. Through its Products Division, the Company designs, engineers and manufactures a comprehensive portfolio of equipment for gas turbine power plants and power-related equipment for industrial operations, with over 40 years of power generation industry experience. With a strong competitive position in its product lines, the Company benefits from a large installed base of equipment in domestic and international markets. Additional information about Global Power may be found at www.globalpower.com .The Global Power Equipment Group Inc. logo is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=16123
CONTACT: Investor Relations Contact: Deborah K. Pawlowski Kei Advisors LLC (716) 843-3908 email@example.com Media Contact: J.D. Whittenburg Global Power (214) 574-2726 firstname.lastname@example.org
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV