Full Year 2012 Results
Production volumes for the twelve months ended December 31, 2012 were 698 thousand Boe (MBoe) or 1,907 Boe per day on average. In comparison, Mid-Con Energy's production volumes for the twelve months ended December 31, 2011 were 434 MBoe or 1,191 Boe per day on average. This approximate 60% increase in average daily production was primarily due to (i) ongoing waterflood response in each of our core areas, (ii) active drilling programs in the Partnership's Southern and Northeastern Oklahoma core areas (iii) six full months of realized production from 115 Boe per day on average acquired in June 2012, and (iv) realized production from approximately 83 and 244 Boe per day on average acquired in October and November 2012, respectively. During 2012, Mid-Con Energy's development activities accounted for $21.6 million in total capital expenditures, used to drill 39 gross (31 net) producing and injection wells.
Oil sales, excluding the effect of commodity derivatives, were $60.9 million in 2012 and accounted for approximately 99% of total oil and natural gas sales. This represented an approximate 65% increase from $36.8 million in 2011 and resulted in an average realized oil price of $89.80 per barrel (Bbl), in 2012 compared to $90.45 per Bbl in 2011. Approximately 74% of Mid-Con Energy's 2012 oil production was hedged at an average price of $101.51 per Bbl. Given the favorable variance between the average hedge price and NYMEX WTI, the Partnership received $3.7 million for realized commodity derivatives during 2012, or $5.47 per Bbl. This compares to $2.2 million paid during 2011, or a ($5.30) per Bbl.
Natural gas sales of $0.7 million, which included the sale of natural gas liquids, accounted for the remaining 1% of total oil and natural gas sales in 2012, and resulted in an average realized price of $5.52 per thousand cubic feet (Mcf).
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV