Pall Corporation ( NYSE: PLL) today named Larry Kingsley, current Pall President and CEO, to serve as interim Chief Financial Officer (CFO) pending the completion of its search process to replace exiting CFO Lisa McDermott. The company also announced that Frank Moschella will resume the positions of Corporate Controller and Chief Accounting Officer (CAO). Both moves are effective March 10, 2013.
Mr. Moschella, the Group Financial Officer (GFO) for Pall’s Industrial business, was the company’s Corporate Controller and CAO before transitioning to the GFO role in October of 2012. He is a Certified Public Accountant.
As previously announced, Pall is currently conducting an external search for a new CFO.
About Pall CorporationPall Corporation ( NYSE: PLL) is a filtration, separation and purification leader providing solutions to meet the critical fluid management needs of customers across the broad spectrum of life sciences and industry. Pall works with customers to advance health, safety and environmentally responsible technologies. The company’s engineered products enable process and product innovation and minimize emissions and waste. Pall Corporation is an S&P 500 company serving customers worldwide. Pall has been named a “top green company” by Newsweek magazine. To see how Pall is helping enable a greener, safer, more sustainable future, follow us on Twitter @PallCorporation or visit www.pall.com/green.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV