KBR (NYSE: KBR) today announced it was selected by PT Panca Amara Utama (PAU) to provide licensing, engineering services and proprietary equipment for a new grassroots ammonia plant in Sulawesi, Indonesia.
PAU’s plan for a world scale grassroots plant with Ammonia capacity of 2000 Metric tonnes per day, will be built by Toyo Engineering Corporation and will be designed using KBR’s Reforming Exchanger System and Purifier Technology. KBR’s proprietary technology and equipment has demonstrated higher reliability and efficiency than conventional designs and offers the lowest proven energy consumption in the industry.
“KBR’s ammonia process is a benchmark in the industry, as is evidenced by our global installed base,” said John Derbyshire, President, KBR Technology. “We are honored that PT Panca Amara Utama has selected KBR Technology and look forward to working closely with our EPC partner Toyo Engineering Corporation to deliver a world-class ammonia plant. Award of this project continues KBR Technology’s success in the Indonesian Fertilizer market.”
KBR is a global engineering, construction and services company supporting the energy, hydrocarbon, government services, minerals, civil infrastructure, power, industrial, and commercial markets. For more information, visit www.kbr.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV