SAN FRANCISCO, March 5, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Yelp Inc. (NYSE: YELP), the company that connects consumers with great local businesses, today announced that management will present at the Piper Jaffray TMT Conference in New York, NY on Tuesday, March 12, 2013 at 1:00 p.m. ET.
A webcast of the presentation will be available on the company's investor relations website at http://www.yelp-ir.com under the Events and Presentations menu.
About YelpYelp Inc. ( http://www.yelp.com) connects people with great local businesses. Yelp was founded in San Francisco in July 2004. Since then, Yelp communities have taken root in major metros across the US, Canada, UK, Ireland, France, Germany, Austria, The Netherlands, Spain, Italy, Switzerland, Belgium, Australia, Sweden, Denmark, Norway, Finland, Singapore, Poland and Turkey. Yelp had a monthly average of approximately 86 million unique visitors in the fourth quarter 2012*. By the end of the same quarter, Yelpers had written more than 36 million rich, local reviews, making Yelp the leading local guide for real word-of-mouth on everything from boutiques and mechanics to restaurants and dentists. Yelp's mobile applications were used on approximately 9.2 million unique mobile devices on a monthly average basis during the fourth quarter 2012. * Source: Google Analytics Media Contact InformationYelp Press Office Stephanie Ichinose(415) 908-3679 email@example.com Investor Relations Contact InformationThe Blueshirt Group Stacie Bosinoff, Nicole Gunderson(415) 217-7722 firstname.lastname@example.org
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV