ATLANTA, March 5, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Invesco Mortgage Capital Inc. (the "Company") (NYSE: IVR) announced today that IAS Operating Partnership LP, the operating partnership through which the Company conducts its operations, has commenced a private offering, subject to market conditions, of $250 million aggregate principal amount of the operating partnership's exchangeable senior notes due 2018, plus an additional $37.5 million aggregate principal amount of notes that may be issued at the option of the initial purchasers, which option may be exercised within 30 days of the initial sale of the notes. The notes will be senior unsecured obligations of the operating partnership and will be exchangeable for shares of the Company's common stock. The Company will guarantee the payment of amounts due on the notes.
The net proceeds of the offering are intended to be used to purchase the Company's target assets, subject to our investment guidelines and to the extent consistent with maintaining the Company's qualification as a REIT, and other general corporate purposes.
The notes will be offered and sold only to qualified institutional buyers in reliance on Rule 144A under the Securities Act of 1933, as amended (the "Securities Act"). Neither the notes nor any shares of the Company's common stock that may be issued upon exchange of the notes have been registered under the Securities Act or any state securities laws, and unless so registered, may not be offered or sold in the United States except pursuant to an exemption from the registration requirements of the Securities Act and applicable state laws.This press release shall not constitute an offer to sell or a solicitation of an offer to buy these securities, nor shall it constitute an offer, solicitation or sale in any jurisdiction in which such offer, solicitation or sale is unlawful.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV