4Q12 Net Revenues Up 31.3 % YOY to RMB417.8 Million
4Q12 Adjusted EBITDA Up 20.2% YOY to RMB78.3 Million
Live Conference Call to be Held at 8:00 AM U.S. Eastern Time, March 6, 2013BEIJING, March 5, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- 21Vianet Group, Inc. (Nasdaq:VNET) ("21Vianet" or the "Company"), the largest carrier-neutral Internet data center services provider in China, today announced its unaudited financial results for the fourth quarter and full year 2012. The Company will hold a conference call at 8:00 a.m. Eastern Time on March 6, 2013. Dial-in details are provided at the end of the release. Fourth Quarter 2012 Financial Highlights
- Net revenues increased by 31.3% to RMB417.8 million (US$67.1 million) from RMB318.3 million in the comparative period in 2011.
- Adjusted EBITDA 1 increased by 20.2% to RMB78.3 million (US$12.6 million) from RMB65.1 million in the comparative period in 2011.
- Net revenues increased by 49.3% to RMB1.5 billion (US$244.6 million) from RMB1.0 billion in 2011.
- Adjusted EBITDA increased by 40.7% to RMB294.2 million (US$47.2 million) from RMB209.0 million in 2011.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV