WINSTON-SALEM, N.C., March 5, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Primo Water Corporation (Nasdaq:PRMW), a leading provider of three- and five-gallon purified bottled water, self-serve filtered drinking water, and water dispensers, will announce results for the fourth quarter and full year ended December 31, 2012 on Tuesday, March 19, 2013, after market close.
The Company will host a conference call to discuss these results at 4:30 p.m. ET on March 19, 2013. Participants from the Company will be Billy D. Prim, Chief Executive Officer, Matt Sheehan, Chief Operating Officer and Mark Castaneda, Chief Financial Officer. The call will be broadcast live over the Internet hosted at the Investor Relations section of Primo Water's website at www.primowater.com , and will be archived online through April 2, 2013. In addition, listeners may dial (866) 712-2329 in North America, and international listeners may dial (253) 237-1244.
About Primo Water CorporationPrimo Water Corporation (Nasdaq:PRMW) is a leading provider of three- and five-gallon purified bottled water, self-serve filtered drinking water, and water dispensers sold through major retailers throughout the United States and Canada. Learn more about Primo Water at www.primowater.com . The Primo Water Corporation logo is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=11942
CONTACT: Primo Water Corporation Mark Castaneda, Chief Financial Officer (336) 331-4000 ICR Inc. John Mills Katie Turner (646) 277-1228
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV