- Revenues were $396.9 million, compared to $401.3 million in 2011.
- One-time charges were $14.9 million for the year, or $9.7 million after tax. The majority of one-time charges were related to the company's management transition and other corporate matters.
- Operating loss for the year was $4.4 million. Excluding one-time charges mentioned above, operating income for the year was $10.6 million.
- Net loss for the year was $2.8 million, or 10 cents per diluted share. Excluding one-time charges mentioned above, net income for the year was $5.5 million or 18 cents per diluted share.
- Adjusted EBITDA excluding one-time charges was $27.3 million. Adjusted EBITDA is defined as net loss excluding non-cash employee compensation, other expense, interest, income taxes, depreciation and amortization, and other charges referenced below in the Adjusted EBITDA reconciliation table.
- Cash, cash equivalents, and short term investments were $19.4 million at December 31, 2012. The company had no outstanding bank debt at year-end under its existing bank facility.
Nutrisystem Reports 2012 Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.