CoreSite Realty Corporation (NYSE: COR), provider of powerful, network-dense data center campuses and the CoreSite Mesh, which enables interconnected communities of service providers and enterprises, today announced that its Board of Directors declared a cash dividend of $0.27 per share on common stock and common stock equivalents for the first quarter of 2013. The dividend will be paid on April 15, 2013, to stockholders of record on March 28, 2013.
CoreSite’s Board of Directors also declared a cash dividend of $0.62 per share of Series A Cumulative Redeemable Preferred Stock for the period December 12, 2012, to April 14, 2013. The preferred share dividend will be paid on April 15, 2013, to stockholders of record on March 28, 2013. The normalized rate per 90-day period for the Series A Cumulative Redeemable Preferred Stock is $0.4531 per share.
CoreSite Realty Corporation (NYSE: COR) is the data center provider chosen by more than 750 of the world's leading carriers and mobile operators, content and cloud providers, media and entertainment companies, and global enterprises to run their performance-sensitive applications and to connect and do business. CoreSite propels customer growth and long-term competitive advantage through the CoreSite Mesh by connecting the Internet, private networking, mobility, and cloud communities within and across its 14 high-performance data center campuses in nine markets in North America. With direct access to 275+ carriers and ISPs, over 180 leading cloud and IT service providers, inter-site connectivity, and the nation's first Open Cloud Exchange that provides access to thousands of lit buildings and multiple key cloud on-ramps, CoreSite provides easy, efficient and valuable gateways to global business opportunities. For more information, visit
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV