Enterprise Mobile, a business unit of Intermec Technologies (NYSE:IN), and a pioneer in delivering comprehensive mobility managed services, today announced that it has reached a major operational milestone. Enterprise Mobile is pleased to announce that it now has more than 250,000 devices under contract for managed services. The company has developed a wide portfolio of services designed to reduce the cost and complexity of sourcing, deploying, securing and managing mobile devices of any kind. Enterprise Mobile has experience with more than 125 global companies--across retail, transportation, manufacturing, and food services, pharmaceutical and other industries.
“We’re encouraged by the considerable growth of our business over the last several years,” says Bill Pratt, General Manager at Enterprise Mobile. “It speaks to the intensifying need among enterprise IT leaders to identify trusted managed services partners to save time and get a better handle on mobility usage across their operations regardless of device type, industry or use case.”
To help companies address the challenges of planning and executing corporate mobility strategies, Enterprise Mobile is committed to continuously enhancing its multi-platform mobility lifecycle services. This end-to-end delivery framework covers every essential aspect of a mobility strategy, including:
- Strategy Consulting—Enterprise Mobile has been retained by dozens of customers to develop, shape, validate and execute mobility strategies for device selection, application development and distribution, mobile device management (MDM) enablement, platform migration, and more.
- Lifecycle Services—With 250,000 devices managed, Enterprise Mobile is the leader in providing initial device setup and deployment, 24x7x365 customer-branded helpdesk and device depot services, including overnight device replacement, warranty management, and recycling.
- Mobile Device Management Enablement—including working with companies to define security and content management requirements, evaluate vendors, sourcing of solutions, implementation and ongoing administration services.
- Telecom Expense Management—including customer-branded online portal ordering and fulfillment, as well as ongoing wireless investment optimization.
“Given the rapid evolution of mobile hardware, operating systems, and applications—not to mention persistent issues like security and system integration—we’re finding that more companies are looking to partner with a trusted advisor,” says Bill Pratt. “For us, that translates into some really exciting opportunities for growth in 2013 and beyond.”
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV