The Toro Company (NYSE: TTC) will hold its 2013 Annual Meeting of Shareholders on Tuesday, March 12, 2013, at 1:30 p.m. CDT.
A live, listen-only webcast of the meeting will be available at www.thetorocompany.com under Investor Information. Individuals are advised to go to the website at least 15 minutes early to register, download and install any necessary audio software.
For those unable to participate in the live broadcast, a replay will be available at www.thetorocompany.com/invest until April 1. There is no charge to access the webcast.
About The Toro CompanyThe Toro Company (NYSE: TTC) is a
leading worldwide provider of innovative turf, landscape, rental and
construction equipment, and irrigation and outdoor lighting solutions.
With sales of more than $1.9 billion in fiscal 2012, Toro’s global
presence extends to more than 90 countries through strong relationships
built on integrity and trust, constant innovation, and a commitment to
helping customers enrich the beauty, productivity and sustainability of
the land. Since 1914, the company has built a tradition of excellence
around a number of strong brands to help customers care for golf
courses, sports fields, public green spaces, commercial and residential
properties, and agricultural fields. More information is available at
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV