Due to the expected impact of a winter storm, Frontier Airlines has enacted guidelines for travel to, from or through Allentown, Bismarck, Cedar Rapids, Chicago (Midway), Cleveland, Dayton, Des Moines, Detroit, Fargo, Grand Rapids, Harrisburg, Indianapolis, Milwaukee, Madison, Minneapolis, Sioux Falls, Trenton and Washington D.C. This policy applies to customers scheduled to travel March 5-6, 2013, who purchased tickets on or before March 5, 2013.
Customers may make one itinerary change. Rules and restrictions regarding standard change fees, advance purchase, day or time applications, blackouts, and minimum or maximum stay requirements have been waived. Origin and destination cities must remain the same. Changes must be made by midnight, March 6, 2013. Travel to/from Allentown, Bismarck, Cedar Rapids, Chicago (Midway), Cleveland, Dayton, Des Moines, Detroit, Fargo, Grand Rapids, Harrisburg, Indianapolis, Milwaukee, Madison, Minneapolis, Sioux Falls, Trenton and Washington D.C. must be completed by March 14, 2013. If customers would like to reschedule their travel after March 14, 2013, any difference in fares will be collected.
For more information or to check the status of a flight, please visit FlyFrontier.com.
About Frontier AirlinesFrontier Airlines is a wholly owned subsidiary of Republic Airways Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: RJET), an airline holding company that also owns Chautauqua Airlines, Republic Airlines and Shuttle America. Currently in its 19 th year of operations, Frontier offers service to more than 80 destinations in the United States, Mexico, Costa Rica, Jamaica and the Dominican Republic. The airline employs 4,500 aviation professionals, operating from its hub at Denver International Airport. For in-depth information on Frontier Airlines and to book tickets, visit FlyFrontier.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV