Over the past 10 years, The Principal ® has brought more than 400 events to minor league ballparks, attracting nearly two million fans. Past tours have given fans the chance to meet some of baseball’s biggest stars, including Steve Garvey, Dave Stewart, Rollie Fingers and Lee Smith, among others.
This year’s tour will make 20 stops from coast to coast, giving fans the chance to meet more legendary players, as well as take home autographs and limited-edition giveaways. The Financial Dreams Tour, which is an evolution of the popular Principal Financial Group Family Fun Fest, also provides attendees with information to help them plan for a brighter financial future.
“The past 10 years have been a real home run for the fans,” said Mary O’Keefe, senior vice president and chief marketing officer, The Principal. “They get to enjoy America’s favorite pastime and learn about reaching their financial dreams.”Four Bases of Financial SecurityOne way fans can learn about reaching their financial dreams is through the Four Bases of Financial Security, which are featured in a series of interactive videos played during the game. Fans also can take home a special card that explains the four bases in more detail.
- First base: Shield your family from the unexpected with life insurance
- Second base: Protect your ability to earn an income with disability insurance
- Third base: Secure your retirement through savings and investments
- Home plate: Create a Dreamcatcher, find an advisor and create a financial plan
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts