How to Join the Share Breakfast ™ Movement
For every view, share, tweet and comment, the national Milk Mustache "got milk?" Campaign and
Kellogg's will share breakfast with children in need – with the ultimate goal of sharing one* million breakfasts with kids who might otherwise go without.
Families across the country can share a breakfast with a child in need by simply:
1. Viewing the Milk Mustache ad with Taye Diggs and his son Walker on ShareBreakfast.com
2. Liking or commenting on the Share Breakfast Facebook page3. Posting on Twitter with the #ShareBreakfast 4. Sharing and repining on Pinterest 5. Watching and sharing Great Start Videos on ShareBreakfast.com 6. Sharing the public service announcement available on ShareBreakfast.com with friends Visit TheBreakfastProject.com or ShareBreakfast.com to learn about all the ways families can get involved for Share Breakfast 2013.
About the National Milk Mustache "got milk?®" Campaign The Milk Processor Education Program (MilkPEP), Washington, D.C., is funded by the nation's milk processors, who are committed to increasing fluid milk consumption. The MilkPEP Board runs the National Milk Mustache "got milk?®" Campaign, a multi-faceted campaign designed to educate consumers about the health benefits of milk. The Breakfast Project was created to help make over America's mornings. It's a movement to celebrate breakfast and encourage healthier choices like milk in the morning. The Breakfast Project aims to demonstrate the value of a good breakfast for all, and inspire more Americans to start their day with a healthy breakfast that includes milk. For more information, go to www.milkmustache.com or Facebook.com/MilkMustache. Deutsch, A Lowe and Partners Company, is the creative agency for the National Milk Mustache "got milk?®" Campaign. About the Kellogg Company Driven to enrich and delight the world through foods and brands that matter, Kellogg Company ( NYSE: K) is the world's leading producer of cereal, second largest producer of cookies and crackers and - through the May 2012 acquisition of the iconic Pringles® business - the world's second largest savory snacks company. In addition, Kellogg is a leading producer of frozen foods. Every day, our well-loved brands - produced in 18 countries and marketed in more than 180 countries - nourish families so they can flourish and thrive. With 2011 sales of more than $13 billion, these brands include Cheez-It®, Coco Pops®, Corn Flakes®, Eggo®, Frosted Flakes®, Kashi®, Keebler®, Kellogg's®, Mini-Wheats®, Pop-Tarts®, Pringles®, Rice Krispies®, Special K®, and many more. To learn more about Kellogg Company, including our corporate responsibility initiatives and rich heritage, please visit www.kelloggcompany.com. * Each time you share, Kellogg will donate the monetary equivalent of a school breakfast shared. Kellogg will donate up to $250,000 – the equivalent of 1.25 million school breakfasts shared. Program ends 4/15/2013.  U.S. Department of Agriculture, Agricultural Research Service. 2012. Breakfast: Percentages of Selected Nutrients Contributed by Foods Eaten at Breakfast, by Gender and Age, What We Eat in America, NHANES 2009-2010. Available: www.ars.usda.gov/ba/bhnrc/fsrg  Kleinman RE, Hall S, Green H, Korzec-Ramirez D, Patton K, Pagano ME, Murphy JM. Diet, breakfast, and academic performance in children. Ann Nutr Metab. 2002;46 Suppl 1:24-30.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV