Oregon State Reveals New Beaver Logo
CORVALLIS, Ore. (AP) â¿¿ Oregon State has unveiled a new Beaver logo as part of an overall rebranding effort with Nike Inc.
Oregon State's colors remain orange and black, but metallic bronze was added as an accent color. The rebranding unveiled Monday includes new lettering and numbers.
But the highlight is the Beaver logo, which is more stylized than its predecessor.
Oregon State athletic director Bob De Carolis says the rebranding reflects the transformation the Beavers have undergone over the past 15 years. The goal is to attract student-athletes while honoring the school's history.All 17 of Oregon State's intercollegiate sports teams will wear uniforms with the new logos, lettering and numbers, starting next August â¿¿ although the football team will wear its new uniforms in the annual spring game on April 26.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV