IHS GlobalSpec (NYSE: IHS):
Who: IHS GlobalSpec, the leading specialized vertical search, information services, e-publishing and online events company serving the engineering, technical and industrial communities, recently acquired by IHS Inc. (NYSE: IHS).
What: IHS GlobalSpec Online Events are one-day, live and interactive sessions that connect a worldwide community of suppliers and distributors with their target market of engineering, technical and industrial professionals. At this free online event, meet with leading suppliers to the medical manufacturing and design industry and discover the latest trends impacting the world of medical equipment design. Learn about the latest advances and developments in the areas of medical grade materials and products; electrical and electronic components and equipment; computers, imaging, and software; and home healthcare and diagnostics. Attendees can also network directly with other industry professionals and participate in educational sessions that will help their businesses remain profitable and competitive in today's marketplace.
When: Wednesday, March 6, 2013, 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM EST (8:00 AM – 1:00 PM PST)
- Visit the many booths in the Exhibit Hall, chat with booth representatives, learn about new products, and more.
- Visit the Knowledge Exchange and interact with other attendees.
- Visit the Resource Center and download all materials of interest.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts