March 5, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- ExlService Holdings, Inc., announced today it will join Yellow Roadway Corporation (YRC) Worldwide, Inc., and KPMG LLP, for a session on how analytics can improve supplier relations and optimize working capital at the 17
th Annual North American Shared Services & Outsourcing Week (SSOW) in
CFOs, controllers and treasury departments are increasingly leveraging analytics to predict and manage cash flows. Panelists will discuss how organizations are:
- Delivering committed business impact to sophisticated buyers;
- Making material improvements in working capital and cash positions through embedded analytics; and
- Managing cash and supplier relations in a proactive and deliberate manner.
WHO: F. Joseph Whitsel III, Vice President Cash Management, YRC Worldwide, Inc.; Ronald Walker, Principal, KPMG; and Randy Worzala, Vice President Sales, EXL
WHAT: Optimizing Working Capital: The Powerful Role Shared Services Analytics Can Play in Improving and Enhancing Supplier Relations
WHEN: 8:25 AM Wednesday, March 6
WHERE: 17 th Annual North American Shared Services & Outsourcing, Hilton Orlando, FL
About ExlService Holdings, Inc.EXL (NASDAQ: EXLS) is a leading business process solutions company that helps companies drive business impact and adapt faster to the changing global marketplace. EXL provides operations management, embedded analytics and technology platforms to organizations in the banking and financial services, healthcare, insurance, utilities, transportation and logistics, and travel industries. With more than 21,000 people around the world, we work with our clients as strategic partners to execute operations, identify opportunities to gain a competitive edge, and create new channels for growth and savings. Headquartered in New York and operational since 1999, EXL is present in the U.S., U.K., Singapore, Romania, the Philippines, India, Germany, Czech Republic and Bulgaria. For more information, visit www.exlservice.com.SOURCE ExlService Holdings, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV