For the first time, mayors and elected officials who participate in the challenge can earn additional prizes for their residents if their cities win. A second prize drawing for a $1,000 Lowe's shopping spree will be held among all participants, regardless if a city is among the six winning cities. Last year, residents who participated in the challenge pledged to reduce their water use by 4.7 billion gallons.
To learn more about the tour or the challenge, visit www.mywaterpledge.com.
About the Wyland Foundation
Founded in 1993 by environmental artist Wyland (best known for his series of 100 monumental marine life murals), the Wyland Foundation, a 501c3 non-profit organization, is actively engaged in teaching millions of students around the county about our ocean, rivers, lakes streams, and wetlands. The foundation's latest project, FOCUS (Forests, Oceans, Climate – and us) brings together the U.S. Forest Service, NOAA, and numerous non-profits to teach young people about the future of our water supplies, climate, and global health. www.wylandfoundation.orgAbout Toyota Toyota established operations in the United States in 1957 and currently operates 10 manufacturing plants and has a network of nearly 1,500 dealerships. Toyota directly employs over 30,000 in the U.S. and its investment here is currently valued at more than $18 billion. Toyota is committed to being a good corporate citizen and believes in supporting programs with long-term sustainable results – focusing on education, the environment and safety. Since 1991, Toyota has contributed more than $600 million dollars to philanthropic programs in the U.S. www.toyotainaction.com/community Media Contact: Rebecca Lee GolinHarris for Toyota(213) 438-8827 firstname.lastname@example.org Wyland Foundation Contact: Steve Creech(949) 436-2489 email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV