This spring a floral wonderland of multicolored, jeweled splendor takes root at the annual Macy’s Flower Show ®. From Sunday, March 24 through Sunday, April 7, the majesty of Asia will come to life via the brilliant colors, aroma and textures of flora in The Painted Garden. During these spectacular weeks, the Flower Show’s lush landscape of plant life will sprout at five Macy’s (NYSE:M) flagship locations nationwide including Herald Square in New York City, Center City in Philadelphia, State Street in Chicago, Downtown Minneapolis and Union Square in San Francisco.
“This year’s Macy’s Flower Show, titled ‘The Painted Garden,’ takes its inspiration from the Middle Asian region, most notably India. The vast display reflects the elaborate architecture, lavish formal gardens, intense jewel tones and lively, spice market colors so typical of that part of the world,” says Robin Hall, the producer of the show.
For more than 60 years, Macy’s Flower Show has delighted generations of floral aficionados with over-the-top presentations of sumptuous gardens that showcase millions of live flowers, plants and trees from around the globe. Born of many terrains, Macy’s Flower Show’s most dazzling magic trick is the coaxing of the disparate flora to bloom in unison despite their various internal climatic DNA. Expertly landscaped in a variety of ways, Macy’s Flower Show takes root in unexpected settings. From store countertops to specially-designed architecture and full-scale auditorium presentations, Macy’s Flower Show is staged in unique fashion at each of the five locations nationwide.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV