NORWALK, Conn., March 5, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Need a hotel with a pool, double beds, free breakfast, free Internet and a rate that's been discounted up to 50%? Oh, and the hotel needs to be pet friendly, since Fido is coming along. What might sound like a tall order is actually a piece of cake for priceline.com (Nasdaq: PCLN) and its Express Deals(sm) hotel booking option for guests who need specific amenities, like a pool or certain bed type, along with that famous priceline.com discount. Just in time for spring break, priceline.com is having an Express Deals hotel sale, offering top-quality hotels at discounts of up to 50% off published prices – with no bidding required.
This limited-time sale applies to hotels in all star categories, even the most luxurious 4- and 5-star hotels. The sale runs through March 31 st and all stays must be completed by May 15, 2013.
Priceline.com's Express Deals typically save customers up to 45%. During the sale period, customers who enter the coupon code SPRING when they book their Express Deals will receive an extra 5% savings on top of the pre-negotiated discount. The extra savings coupon code applies to all destinations where hotels are participating and all star levels. It also applies to all dates from now through May 15 th, including holidays.Express Deals and the extra savings SPRING coupon code are being offered through priceline.com's website www.priceline.com and through the Priceline app for iOS and Android phones. The app can be downloaded from free from the iTunes store http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/priceline-hotel-car-negotiator/id336381998?mt=8&uo=4 or Android market https://market.android.com/details?id=com.priceline.android.negotiator. Express Deals is the speedy way to get a great deal from thousands of hotels around the globe without having to bid. Customers view a page that includes amenities (pool, gym, on-site restaurant, etc.), special freebies (free breakfast, free Internet, free parking, etc.), star level, neighborhood, guest satisfaction scores on a 1-10 scale, and a special sale price. Many hotels participating in Express Deals allow customers to choose their bedding type (1 king, 2 doubles, etc.). Many of the hotels are pet friendly. After booking at the discounted price, the name of the specific hotel is revealed. Express Deals is covered by priceline.com's Big Deal Guarantee. If a customer books an Express Deals hotel reservation and finds a better price any time up until the day before check-in, priceline.com will match that price and give the customer $25.* " Express Deals is the perfect solution for Spring-Breakers who want to get away, but can't break the budget," said priceline.com's in-house Travel Ekspert Brian Ek. "Picking a hotel that allows choice of bedding makes it easier for travelers to share accommodations. Freebies like free breakfast, free parking and free Internet are great budget stretchers. Travelers who like to take their pets along on vacation will like the fact that many participating Express Deals hotels are pet friendly. And best of all, customers can get a substantial discount without having to bid on a room." Here are some examples of Express Deals that were shopped on March 4 th for trips during the week of March 25. Prices, amenities and availability can change at any time.
- Las Vegas . 5-star hotel in the South Strip area. $89 a night (51% savings). Amenities include a pool, on-site restaurant and fitness center.
- North Scottsdale. 3-star hotel for $108 a night (53% savings). Amenities include free breakfast, free Internet, free parking, pool, fitness center, and the hotel is pet-friendly.
- Orlando . 3-star hotel in the Sea World/International Drive/Convention Center area. $78 a night for 1 or 2 beds (49% savings). Amenities include free parking, free Internet, pool and fitness center. The hotel is pet-friendly.
- San Diego . 4-star hotel in the Gaslamp Quarter/Convention Center area. $79 a night (48% savings). Amenities include free Internet, free parking, an on-site restaurant, pool and fitness center. The hotel is pet-friendly.
- Los Angeles . 2-star hotel in the Hermosa Beach/ Redondo Beach area. $49 a night for 1 queen bed (40% savings) or $66 for 2 queen beds. Hotel offers free parking.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Jim Cramer + 20 Wall Street pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Real-time trading forum
- Actionable trade ideas
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV