Procter & Gamble’s (NYSE:PG) Downy and ZzzQuil understand the importance of achieving a good night’s sleep and during National Sleep Awareness Week this year, the brands have joined forces to help consumers create an environment that is conducive for falling asleep. According to a recent poll by the National Sleep Foundation (NSF) 1, one in four US adults say they suffer from occasional sleeplessness with difficulty falling asleep at least a few times a week. Fortunately, there are small steps people can take to help get better sleep.
“Downy Infusions Lavender Serenity® fabric softener and Downy Unstopables® Lush in-wash scent booster are products that help create the perfect sleep atmosphere,” said Carolina Rogoll, Downy’s Brand Manager. “There are many things within your sleep habits that you cannot control, but the environment should not be one of them.”
National Sleep Awareness Week Event in New York City with Downy and ZzzQuil
On Thursday, March 7 th Downy and ZzzQuil will give NYC – the ‘city that never sleeps’ – a reason to hop into bed. The Downy and ZzzQuil Sleep Fest will be hosted at Amtrak’s Penn Station, which services approximately 500,000 passengers each day. This event will feature beds with Downy washed sheets to showcase the benefits of relaxing and long-lasting scents. Experts, including Dr. Joseph Ojile, National Sleep Foundation Board Director, will be on-site along with HGTV’s interior designer and host Taniya Nayak to discuss ways to ensure both you and your bedroom are set up for a cozy night of sleep.Washing sheets with Downy Infusions Lavender Serenity liquid fabric softener makes them silky soft and soothing with a relaxing scent to create a great environment for sleep—and for a longer-lasting scent, Downy Unstopables Lush in-wash scent booster can be used to provide freshness that lasts up to twelve weeks in storage.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV