NEW YORK, March 5, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Voltari, a division of Motricity (Nasdaq:MOTR) and the leader in predictive analytical solutions for targeting mobile consumers, today launched Voltari Auto – the first real-time learning, predictive analytics platform for automotive-related mobile advertising. Voltari Auto utilizes a hyper-local specialized automotive dataset from Polk, the leader in automotive consumer data.
Voltari Auto combines Voltari's already-rich, 30,000-plus consumer data points with more than 300 auto-specific data points provided by Polk. The result is an unmatched level of audience insight for automotive dealers and manufacturers, insurance companies, agencies, and others who need powerful analytics to drive profitable new customer acquisition campaigns.
"Voltari Auto is one of the most effective ways for auto marketers to target qualified, in-market consumers and drive them into dealerships," said Dr. David Castillo, Voltari Chief Technology Officer and the architect of Voltari. "Voltari Auto uses our proprietary automotive propensity models that analyze consumer behavioral trends to predict who will engage with an automotive-related offering. We combine our proprietary data with Polk and other third-party data sources to further narrow the field of target consumers based on their propensity to engage with content served. Our models produce real-time scorecards that consider the dimensions of location, time of day, site content and device. There is simply no higher level of predictive targeting in the industry today."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV