Citi ® Private Pass ® will present a special performance by the SOUND CITY PLAYERS at Stubb’s in Austin, Texas on March 14, 2013. The show will feature Foo Fighters front man, Dave Grohl, and a lineup of artists who contributed to the SOUND CITY PLAYERS’ album SOUND CITY: REAL TO REEL, which will be released on March 12, 2013. Meat Puppets will take the stage to kick off the night.
Beginning March 5, 2013, at 4:00 p.m. ET, Citi credit and debit cardmembers can pre-order the SOUND CITY feature documentary Blu-Ray at www.citiprivatepass.com, prior to the March 12, 2013 release. With this purchase, Citi cardmembers will receive a ticket to the SOUND CITY PLAYERS performance at Stubb’s. Purchases are limited to two per Citi cardmember and are available on a first-come, first-serve basis.
Hailed by Peter Travers of ROLLING STONE as an “exhilarating documentary about what makes life worth living... an intimate epic about music,” SOUND CITY is a feature-length documentary film directed and produced by Dave Grohl of Foo Fighters that tells the story of the legendary SOUND CITY recording studio in Van Nuys, CA where Grohl’s former band Nirvana and countless others recorded many of rock & roll’s most revered works. The film also explores the human element vital to the creation of these classic albums, with both the film and companion album SOUND CITY: REAL TO REEL capturing many of these same artists creating brand new original music. More recently, Grohl convened the SOUND CITY PLAYERS live extravaganza for a handful of one-time-only shows teaming Dave Grohl and his extended Foo Fighters and Nirvana families with Stevie Nicks, John Fogerty, Rick Springfield, Lee Ving of Fear, Rick Nielsen, Brad Wilk of Rage Against The Machine, Corey Taylor of Slipknot and Stone Sour, Chris Goss of Masters of Reality and Alain Johannes.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV