NEW YORK, March 5, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Morgan & Morgan is investigating potential claims against the Board of Directors of PVF Capital Corp. ("PVF" or the "Company") (Nasdaq: PVFC) for possible breaches of fiduciary duty and other violations of state law in connection with the sale of the Company to F.N.B Corporation ("FNB") (NYSE: FNB).
If you are a current shareholder of PVF Capital Corp. and are interested in learning more about the PVF Capital merger investigation, please contact George Pressly, Esq. at 1 (800) 631-6234 or email George at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Under the terms of the transaction, PVF shareholders will receive 0.3405 shares of FNB common stock for each share of PVF they own. The transaction is valued at approximately $100.3 million, based on FNB's closing price on February 25, 2013. Also based on FNB's closing stock price of $11.36 on February 25, 2013, PVF shareholders would have received consideration valued at approximately $3.87 per share.
Our investigation concerns whether PVF's Board of Directors breached its fiduciary duties to act in the best interests of PVF's shareholders and to take all necessary steps to ensure that PVF's shareholders receive the maximum value readily available for their shares of PVF common stock.About Morgan & MorganMorgan & Morgan is one of the nation's largest 200 law firms. In addition to securities fraud and breach of fiduciary duty cases, the firm also practices in the areas of antitrust, personal injury, consumer protection, overtime, and product liability. All of the Firm's legal endeavors are rooted in its core mission: provide investor and consumer protection and always fight "for the people." Attorney advertising. Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV