- Replace "simple" passwords (i.e.,1234 or "password") with alpha-numeric and symbols
- Never post personal info in chat rooms or agree to engage in offline chats or meetings
- Do not share contact info on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest or similar posts or profiles
- Always make sure that your PC, Mac or tablet device system software is up to date
- Make sure your antivirus software is automatically updated and running regular scans on all of your operating systems to protect against new threats, which may lead to identity fraud
- Scan hard disk(s) to find and remove unauthorized remote controls and back up data in real time
- For additional information and tips: http://security.centurylink.net/article/7-practices-for-computer-security
CenturyLink Consumer Tips For Online Safety
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.