- Leading Performance: The XtremSF Flash devices are proven to deliver a record 1.13 million IOPS in a standard form factor—an achievement unmatched in the industry. The XtremSF device's next generation design delivers 2X higher throughput than other offerings in the market to enhance real-world workloads in Web scale and other applications.
- Unmatched Flexibility: The XtremSF Flash device is available in a broad range of eMLC (550 GB and 2.2 TB) and SLC (350 GB and 700 GB) capacities. In addition, when deployed with XtremSW Cache intelligent server Flash caching software, XtremSF devices can be leveraged as a caching device for accelerated performance with array protection for applications such as Oracle, Microsoft SQL and Microsoft Exchange.
- New Levels of Efficiency: The XtremSF Flash devices deliver customers the industry's lowest TCO—up-to 58% better TCO than other offerings. All XtremSF products, including the 2.2TB offering, are standard half-height, half-length 25w PCIe cards—providing the highest storage capacity in the smallest footprint for maximum performance, best density, and lowest power consumption—reducing CPU utilization by up-to 50%.
EMC Extends Flash Leadership -- Announces New Xtrem Family Of Flash Products
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts