5 Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Tomorrow: PCH, RGR, BDX, CME, WMB
Sturm Ruger & Company (NYSE: RGR) shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 40 cents per share. At a price of $58.15 as of 9:36 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 2.9%. The average volume for Sturm Ruger & Company has been 688,200 shares per day over the past 30 days. Sturm Ruger & Company has a market cap of $1.1 billion and is part of the aerospace/defense industry. Shares are up 26.7% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys dividend stocks that have the potential for a 3% to 4% yield and 10% growth. Get his best picks for less than $50/year. Sturm, Ruger & Company, Inc. engages in the design, manufacture, and sale of firearms in the United States. It offers single-shot, autoloading, bolt-action, and sporting rifles; shotguns; rim fire autoloading and center fire autoloading pistols; and single-action and double-action revolvers. The company has a P/E ratio of 15.58. Currently there are no analysts that rate Sturm Ruger & Company a buy, 1 analyst rates it a sell, and 1 rates it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Sturm Ruger & Company as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, solid stock price performance, impressive record of earnings per share growth and compelling growth in net income. Although the company may harbor some minor weaknesses, we feel they are unlikely to have a significant impact on results. You can view the full Sturm Ruger & Company Ratings Report now.
- See our top-yielding stocks list.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV