Precision Castparts (NYSE: PCP) shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 3 cents per share. At a price of $186.99 as of 9:35 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 0.1%. The average volume for Precision Castparts has been 666,900 shares per day over the past 30 days. Precision Castparts has a market cap of $27.2 billion and is part of the industrial industry. Shares are down 1.3% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys dividend stocks that have the potential for a 3% to 4% yield and 10% growth. Get his best picks for less than $50/year. Precision Castparts Corp. manufactures and sells metal components and products worldwide. The company has a P/E ratio of 20.07. Currently there are 14 analysts that rate Precision Castparts a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 4 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Precision Castparts as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, growth in earnings per share, increase in net income and good cash flow from operations. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had somewhat disappointing return on equity. You can view the full Precision Castparts Ratings Report now.
- See our top-yielding stocks list.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV