5 Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Tomorrow: LPHI, BBL, NTRS, PCP, ITUB
Northern Trust Corporation (NASDAQ: NTRS) shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 30 cents per share. At a price of $54.22 as of 9:36 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 2.3%. The average volume for Northern Trust Corporation has been 1.3 million shares per day over the past 30 days. Northern Trust Corporation has a market cap of $12.7 billion and is part of the financial services industry. Shares are up 7.3% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys dividend stocks that have the potential for a 3% to 4% yield and 10% growth. Get his best picks for less than $50/year. Northern Trust Corporation, through its subsidiaries, provides asset servicing, fund administration, asset management, and fiduciary and banking solutions for corporations, institutions, families, and individuals worldwide. The company has a P/E ratio of 18.96. Currently there is 1 analyst that rates Northern Trust Corporation a buy, 2 analysts rate it a sell, and 13 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Northern Trust Corporation as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its growth in earnings per share, expanding profit margins, notable return on equity, solid stock price performance and increase in net income. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows weak operating cash flow. You can view the full Northern Trust Corporation Ratings Report now.
- See our top-yielding stocks list.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV