5 Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Tomorrow: FAF, GPC, PEG, VFC, QCOM
Genuine Parts Company (NYSE: GPC) shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 54 cents per share. At a price of $72.35 as of 9:35 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 3%. The average volume for Genuine Parts Company has been 732,600 shares per day over the past 30 days. Genuine Parts Company has a market cap of $11.0 billion and is part of the wholesale industry. Shares are up 13.2% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys dividend stocks that have the potential for a 3% to 4% yield and 10% growth. Get his best picks for less than $50/year. Genuine Parts Company distributes automotive replacement parts, industrial replacement parts, office products, and electrical/electronic materials in the United States, Puerto Rico, Canada, and Mexico. The company has a P/E ratio of 17.15. Currently there are 3 analysts that rate Genuine Parts Company a buy, 1 analyst rates it a sell, and 4 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Genuine Parts Company as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, solid stock price performance, impressive record of earnings per share growth, increase in net income and notable return on equity. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows low profit margins. You can view the full Genuine Parts Company Ratings Report now.
- See our top-yielding stocks list.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV